|Pizzalicious Quinoa Bites! || || |
Recipe type: Appetizer
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 35 mins
- 2 cups cooked quinoa (I used red and white!)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup chopped onion (or less if you aren't a huge onion fan!)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- *1/2 cup chopped turkey pepperoni
- *1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup fresh basil chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon each Epicure's Spanish Smoked Paprika and Pizza Seasoning
- **I split this bowl into two and added 1/2 cup of chopped turkey pepperoni for Jeff's and 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes for mine. You can add as much or as little turkey pepperoni and tomatoes as you would like!
- Pizza sauce for dipping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a mini muffin tin with olive oil spray.
- Combine all ingredients (except pizza sauce) in a medium mixing bowl.
- Fill each muffin tin with the quinoa mixture (about 1 tablespoon) and press down.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until cheese is bubbling and brown.
Recipe by at http://realfoodkatiesway.ca/?p=7127