- Post these rules.
- You must post 11 random things about yourself.
- Answer the questions set for you in their post.
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them.
- You legitimately have to tag 11 DIFFERENT people, NOT including the person who tagged you originally.
- I can’t stomach those jelly/marshmallw salads that somehow always make it to potlucks and holiday dinners…They give me the heebies.
- I don’t wear makeup. I’m lazy and just don’t care.
- I cry during the new Disney commercials. What can I say, they pull at my heart strings.
- As a child, I would go to the 7-11, get the biggest slurpee cup I could find, fill it with all different flavors and then put gummy candies in it. I think I just threw up in my mouth a bit
- I love Epicure spice products so much, in 2009 I became a consultant and started selling the products just so I could have access to order spices whenever I needed to…Which is quite frequently!
- I would rather scrub toilets than watch golf, tennis, soccer or baseball.
- One of my favorite T.V shows is Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I own the DVD box set and have watched the entire series more time than I can count. Don’t judge me.
- I used to only be able to sleep on my stomach. Since losing weight I can’t anymore for some reason.
- I am terrified of spiders. In fact just yesterday when we were cleaning out the basement, I was moving some cedar panels and there was a spider that was the size of my head that crawled out from underneath one of the panels. Needless to say, Jeff finished moving those panels
- I frequently go out in public in my pajamas.
- I must have music on while I am at work. It keeps me going!
OK now for my answers to Sammy over at Happy Family, Healthy Family:
- Favourite vege out activity? WATCHING MOVIES WITH MY HUBSTER.
- Fav food? OoOo THAT’S A TOUGHY!! I WOULD HAVE TO SAY MY “HIDE AND SEEK VEGGIES” LASAGNA OR SPAGHETTI AND TURKEY MEATBALLS!
- Place you would most like to visit? DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 288 DAYS UNTIL WE GO…BUT WHO IS COUNTING
- Person you would most like to meet? MARY POPPINS…YOU DIDN’T SPECIFY FICTIONAL OR NON-FICTIONAL
- Worst job? PETCETERA AS A TEENAGER. I WAS IN CHARGE OF THE RODENTS, BIRDS AND FISH. I HAD TO GO INTO THE BIRD ENCLOSURES AND HOSE THEM CLEAN (PS I HATE BIRDS), CLEAN UP DEAD MICE AND HAMSTERS(THE HAMSTERS ATE EACH OTHER FREQUENTLY) AND GET PEOPLE CRICKETS FOR THEIR SNAKES, ETC. IT. WAS. THE. WORST.
- Favourite group class? oOoOo ANOTHER TOUGHY!! I WOULD SAY ZUMBA WITH PJ ON TUESDAYS AND YOGA WITH ALISON ON MONDAYS AND SATURDAYS.
- Rich and lonely or poor and loved? POOR AND LOVED.
- Secret Crush? I HAVE SEVERAL AND THEY ARE COMPLETELY RANDOM! GORDON RAMSAY, GERARD BUTLER, MR.SHOESTER FROM GLEE, MEATLOAF, GYLES (FROM BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER)JOHN TRAVOLTA, PATRICK SWAYZEE(DIRTY DANCING), JOHN GOODMAN, BING CROSBY, DICK VAN DYKE…and yes I could go on
- Scruncher or a folder … (With loo paper) FUNNY QUESTION. I HAVE NO SHAME SO I WILL ANSWER. SCRUNCHER.
- Measure of a good workout - Calories or Miles. THE OLD KATIE WOULD SAY CALORIES. THE CURRENT KATIE MEASURES A WORKOUT BY HOW SHE FEELS DURING AND AFTER IT. I LIKE TO SWEAT, I LIKE TO STRETCH AND I LIKE THE SLIGHT DISCOMFORT THAT COMES AFTER I’VE REALLY PUSHED MYSELF. I DON’T FOCUS ON THE NUMBERS ANYMORE.
- Addiction? I HAVE MANY. NUT BUTTERS, YOGA, ZUMBA, SOY STEAMERS, GREEK YOGURT, COCAO NIBS, SMOOTHIES WITH SPINACH, CHOCOLATE, SHOPPING AT HOMESENSE, LISTENING TO DISNEY MUSIC (in fact I’m currently listening to the Beauty and the Beast soundtrack) AND YES, I COULD GO ON.
OK now for the questions I want my TAGEES to answer!
- What is your favorite movie?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Do you carry cash with you or do you pay for everything with plastic?
- What aisle of the supermarket do you spend the most time in?
- What is your favorite restaurant?
- What is one song that has the ability to put you in a better mood?
- What is one of your guilty pleasures?
- If your house went up in flames and you had time to take with you only 1 possession before evacuating, what would that possession be?
- What’s your favorite DISNEY movie? You knew it was coming
- What do you spend most of your money on?
- It’s your last day on earth, how do you spend it? What do you do, who are you with and what will you EAT?
Alright! Here is who I am tagging!
- Natalie from Follow My Fitsteps
- Hilary from Hungry Healthy Hilary
- Donna from Life of a Happy Blonde
- Meg from A Dash of Meg
- Karen from Health in Real Life
- Leila from Spinach and Skittles
- Annette from Enjoy YOUR Healthy Life
- Courtney from Pancakes and Postcards
- Shannon from My Place in the Race
- Kate from What Kate is Cooking
- Jen from Food Family Fitness
I hope you enjoyed getting to know a little bit more about me!
Have a good day!
17 responses so far Nonsense